As we talk with IT managers across the globe from large health care providers and financial services firms to global engineering and manufacturing, there does not seem to be an industry missing out on the virtualization revolution. They adopt VDI for simplicity at the branch office, virtualized servers for efficiency in the data center and are exploring software defined networks (SDN) for even greater flexibility. But the consensus has been universal – network managers cannot and do not want to manage “blind spots.”
We heard the call and Cascade is the first solution to include visibility and management into VDI protocols for VMware View® (PCoIP protocol) and the first to control and understand VXLAN virtual overlay network performance, critical for the final virtualization frontier of software defined networking. Highlights include:
- Cascade 10.0: provides network teams with a single, unified solution for managing performance of their entire virtual infrastructure: VDI, server, and network virtualization; offers enhanced integration with Steelhead and Granite appliances with new VDI and CIFS monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Fully virtualized Cascade product family: virtual or appliance – we have got you covered with Cascade Profiler Virtual Edition, Cascade Gateway Virtual Edition, and Cascade Shark Virtual Edition
- Benefits to MSPs and SIs: Cascade 10.0 provides an easy-to-deploy virtual solution for managed service providers to create and deliver new network performance management services for their customers.
Now, IT teams can embrace the promise of virtualization – flexibility, cost savings, and security – without having to give up the visibility and control that they expect and which is required for today’s business-critical network and application performance. We invite you to learn more by visiting these resources:
- View an Infographic for tips on choosing an NPM solution
- Click to read the Press Release