From the recent 4G performance shootout video to a healthy dose of WAAS bashing, our readers favored more of the contentious topics in 2012.
Not to be outdone, Stingray and Granite also proved popular, as did specific protocol optimizations for SMB2 and VMware VDI.
Below is a list of the top posts published this year ranked by total page views:
- The iPhone 5 / 4G performance shootout in San Francisco
- 3 non-technical reasons why Riverbed Steelhead trumps Cisco WAAS
- SMB2 acceleration with Riverbed
- Accelerate @VMware View over the WAN with Riverbed
- Cisco's CTO on the non-future of WAAS
- WAAS says: "I'm not quite dead yet!"
- Top ten reasons why Stingray is better for your environment than a legacy hardware ADC
- Riverbed Granite in action
- Riverbed in the Visionaries Quadrant of the 2012 Gartner Magic Quadrant for application delivery controllers
- Where's WAAS 4.5.1?
What would you like to see more of in this blog in 2013? Please leave a comment below and be heard.
And before you head out for the holidays, check out our top 10 2013 tech predictions over on the customer newsletter site.